|
Getting High On Love.
Profile /
Entries /
Links /
Tweet&Tag
|
|
|
Info
|
|
Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 4:20 AM
damn old man!
Read this, "Yo momma is so fat that when she walked pass me while i was watching teevee, i missed 3 episodes of the show." HAHAHA! I was on the phone last night with one of my guy friend and we had nothing to talk about so I came out with this idea to play "Yo Momma". Haha! I competed with him and guess what, I won! HAHA! He was so fed up and he hang up the phone. I text him and i apologised. He didnt reply. So i text him again and i told him that it wasnt my fault, it was partly your fault too cause you wanted to play this game and you even laugh when we were playing this game. And he called me back after that. Haha! It was merely a stupid game and i didnt mean to insult his mom or anything. P:S, sorry auntie. So, i went for tuition today. As usual, i took bus number 21 to eunos. When i was sitting in the bus and while i was reading my geography notes (I was bored at that time) i heard some moaning sound and it was freaking loud. I looked around me and there was this old man around mid sixties (he was sitting one sit beside me btw) and guess what, he was watching his own PORN VIDEO! I was like wtf?! I saw a china woman sucking his bloody cock. I was distracted for a moment and i cant believe what i saw. Damn that old man! For goodness sake, you are old already and you wanna be a pornstar? Fat hope man. Seriously i was disgusted. And i felt scared though but i didnt move and i just sat there but hey, if you think i'm a pervert too cause i dont wanna move, sorry i ain't a pervert yaw. I'm just too lazy to move and anyway, my stop was like what 5 stops away? So why should i move? I was trying very hard to concentrate on memorising my notes but i just cant. The moaning sound was too loud and thank goodness i'd reached my bus stop before he could do anything to me. Haha! Alright, i think i'll stop here. Update more tmrw. I needa mug again! Huhu. Bye.. Labels: i was disgusted. |