o levels period.
Okay, i didnt blog for quite some time already cause my dad took the modem cabel.Like WTF? Anyway, it dont matter. I'll be asking for it back after Nov 6th. And that will b the day where i can enjoy myself. Like enjoy giler babi siol. HAHAHA! Well, im at my cousin's office and im using her comp to post my blog. And i'll be going home soon.
Today was my geog paper. And it was doable. But i screwed my Chemistry paper yesterday. Huhu! I didnt do a 10 marks qsn. Dammit! Its not because of not having enough time but idk how to do. HAHA! I thought of failing my science papers and pass my combined humans but idk. I'll guess i'll just do my best.
So, im left with my English, Maths, F&N and Physics paper. And i'll be free after that. Wuuhuu! HAHA cant wait. And i'll be going for job hunting. Anw, i got to go now. Prolly i'll blog again after 6th Nov. On hiatus now baby!
Labels: aku miss kau lah danny.