This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 5:04 AM
Science Practical is tmrw!
Tmrw will be my O level Science Practical exam. My shift starts at 2 and it ends at three. But wth, i must report to school at 1230. Sheesh i have to wait for one and a half hour before the exam starts. Next wednesday will be my Chemistry paper i think. And my last paper will be on the 6th Nov. Its very long! I quickly wanna get over with my O's and then i can have real fun. Anw, i didnt go out to visit my relatives cause my mum's sick. Most prolly will be going out tmrw. Okay, idk what else to say so i shall stop here. I wanna hear it from you boy. Whisper it in my hear.Labels: aku love kau danny.
|