This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, November 30, 2007 @ 5:43 AM
Better off alone.
The new haircut. Ain't it look funny?I've been cursing the day eversince you walked out of my life. What is done is done and I can't change the time. How I wish you could change and come back to me once again but yeah you won't and why the heck am I asking you to come back? I guess cause I want to seek revenge but I decided not to. Like I said, let Karma do her thing. I just wanted to know one thing before you leave me, Have you ever love me? I guess you did not. Been wanting to ask you that but it was too late. Perhaps I already know the answer. I should have never long for you no matter how hard it gets. You were not man enough to tell me that I was never the one like you said I was. Yknow what, I'm better off alone without you and I don't want you back in my life though you tried to win me back three weeks ago.
I guess now I know what's my weakness. I've always giving in to promises. I listen to every word that you said and I ended up getting hurt. You're just not worth being a boyfriend. I'm really grateful that I knew a guy like Dann. He was always there for me and he's the best guy friend I ever had. Dann, I hope you get well soon and I'm sorry if I was pissed off with you. I guess I was too tired and that's why I got very angry. Anyway, I got a new haircut and I think I look funny. The hairdresser said I look better with that fringe and so he cut my fringe like a china doll. It's alright, I'll get used to it. [: I'll be working tomorrow and after working, I'm going to my aunt's place cause her son is getting married. That's all for now. More updates next time.
|