This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, November 15, 2007 @ 7:36 PM
Dear Best Friend,I'm really sorry if I didn't call you up lately cause I've been very busy. Yesterday, I called you up and I thought of hogging on the phone with you but you were tired as you had just finish working. So we talked for about 40 minutes I guess. Then, you were asking me why am I arrogant and cocky nowadays when actually I didn't. You said that cause I didn't call you for a long time already and yea I know that it's my bad and my fault. To be truthful, I was hurt by your remark that you said I was arrogant but I hold back my tears. Okay, emotional? Maybe. We have been friends for about 7 years and I really treasure our friendship. I don't wanna lose a friend like you. But, I'm seriously wanna apologise for not calling you up lately. I hope you could tell me how I can make it up to you.
Okay, I know I'm sucked in friendships but I'm trying very hard to prove to you that I'm not. I tried to explain to you yesterday but you didn't gave me a chance. I'm sorry if I spent more time with Reene more than you. But I was just spending time with her studying during the O level period. Since my Big O's are over now, I shall spent time with you. I know you're not forcing me to spent time with you but I just wanna make it up to you and I really missed you so much. I miss the time we hog on the phone for so long and we laughed and joked around. I miss the time when you complain to me about the people in your school. I just miss all that. I just hope that our friendship will not be left hanging. I really miss you, Geraldine. :(
|