This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, November 29, 2007 @ 5:20 AM
Don't let it end.
Another day just passes by. I'm still in the state of confusion and I'm trying to put all that aside cause I've been thinking alot lately. Dann, thanks for understanding me and not forcing me to think about the problems too much. I know you hate to see me in that state. You really knew me and I hope this friendship will never end. Like I said, if we were meant to be, we'll always be. And I hope that you're not going to let this friendship end cause I hate it. Btw, get well soon alright. [:
I've started working on Tuesday. I had a pretty hectic day and woah, I had to handle different kinds of customers each day. I'm working at the ladies shoes and handbags department by the way. Customers asked for different shoe sizes and I had to climb to get the box of shoes. There's one caucasian lady asked for three different shoe sizes of different brands and in the end, she bought a different shoe. I was like wth? But yeah, I have to be patient. It's all about being patient if you want to work as a sales assistant. It's my off day tomorrow and most prolly I'll be resting the whole day. Anyway, I got to go now. Update more soon.
|