This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 11:09 AM
Re-post.
Finally I got a job on Friday. I went to apply for a job at John Little Marina Square and woah, I got that job on the spot after being interviewed. I was happy obviously and I have to report to work on Monday at 2:30 PM.
I'm still thinking about what I have to do during my first day of work. I hope it's something that I know how to do. Anyway, I'll be busy once I've started working so I don't think I'll be blogging that much and finally I've found the cure for my boredom. Oh && Liverpool won to Newcastle in last night's match. Liverpool won 3-0. And Man U lost to Bolton. HAHAHA! Tomorrow morning, I'll be going for my dental appointment at 10 and it's going to be my last stage of the Root canal treatment. Hopefully, my lips won't be numb anymore cause I can't talk if my lips are numb. Anyway, there's nothing much to blog today so I shall stop here. Oh and btw, I wanna wish a Happy 18th Birthday to Alif. May Allah bless you and you're legal now eh. Haha and I can't wait to meet you when you're back from China. [:
|