i guess its not the same anymore.
I guess its not the same anymore. I dont know why nowadays i've been very moody. I'm very sorry if my attitude towards you was harsh and i guess it was because of the crap this is happening to us. And i am confused now. I have to think about what you said to me.
I'm really sorry if my love for you is fading bit by bit, day by day. Idk whats happening to me now. I guess cause i'm stressed with my O levels. And i thought i could handle this but i just cant. Everyday i kept thinking about this crap but idk how am i gonna solve this thing.
I just think that i'm not good enough for you cause i hurt you again and again but you love me still. Why did you still love me? I'm sorry for hurting you again and again and i didnt mean it. I just hope that i find a way to solve this crap.
Labels: its not the same now.