This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, November 19, 2007 @ 12:32 AM
I realised now that we can't run away from problems. The more you run away from it, the more it will haunt you. Or maybe you will think about it now and then when you're trying to run away from it. That's what I'm doing now. Running away from my own problems. Seriously, it won't solve any of it. I know. After one problem, another problem will arise and that's when I will start to run away. I don't even know what I'm thinking and what I'm feeling right now. I hurt people alot and especially that person who never fails to stop loving me. I hurt his feelings alot of times and yet he loves me still. I don't understand why.
Sometimes, I feel like a total bitch who goes around hurting other people's feelings. But I know deep down somehow I'm not that bad. I'm trying very hard not to hurt him and I even hide something from him. That's because I didn't wanna hurt him. But I have to tell him cause I didn't wanna put him in the dark and sooner or later he'll know about it too. I'm really sorry for telling you about it. I know it really hurts but yeah, it's for your own good. I didn't wanna keep anything from you and that's why I told you about it. Leave me if you have to cause I didn't want you to get hurt even more. My feelings are all mixed-up now and I'm still looking for the answer.
|