

I went out to meet Reen at ten this morning cause we wanted to go to Borders office at Wheelock Place to get the job application form. But guess what, the person said that job application only open every weekdays. We were like wth? But it's alright cause we're going there again this Tuesday. Then, we walked down town to Cineleisure. To our surprise, a man and a lady approached us to give us some pamphlet on Redken Hair Studio hair products. We also get free hairstyling. HAHAHA! Reen was very excited.
Then, we went to Vivo City. We took some pictures here and there and I liked those pictures on top. (: Btw Reen, I'm starting to miss you already. Meet you again on Tuesday alright babe! :D
Btw reen, I'll give you your pictures through Friendster yea. Hmm most prolly tonight. If not, tomorrow yea. (:
Labels: fun moments together.