This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 4:08 AM
I went to Borders again yesterday and fck Borders. They didn't want to hire those below 18 cause they want these people to handle cash. Like whatever. Borders is totally out of my jobhunting list. Reen and I applied for a job at Tangs Vivo City and hopefully we get the job. If I am left with no other choice, maybe I'll work at Starbucks with Reen. Then, we went to the old supreme court to take some pictures and Reen snapped the 2 pictures above. I only picked those two cause I think its nice. Okay, self-praised. Anyway its not me who took the pictures. It was Reen so its not self-praising. I'm praising Reen for her good photography skills. Then, we hang out at Starbucks for prolly an hour I guess. I had fun with you Reen. We meet again yea! :D A shot of Reen. Btw, I miss you hunn.
|