This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, November 8, 2007 @ 2:12 PM
im moody today.
Your ex-lover is contacting you back and said that she love you still. I don't know what to say cause I'm having the same problem too. Is just that you don't love her anymore but I still do love my ex. How I wish this thing won't happen. But it did and I don't wanna make any promises to you cause I'm afraid I can't fullfil it. I'm really sorry. But are we gonna drift apart? Are we gonna be as close as ever? I just hope that you and me will still be close like how we used to be. And I don't want this to end though we are complicated now. Labels: moody.
|