This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, November 22, 2007 @ 3:22 AM
I'm not missing you.
I was lying on my bed thinking about what's gonna happen to me the next day, the day after tomorrow so on and so forth. I don't know why suddenly I was thinking about my Ex and yeah I knew very well that I should move on. Practically I'm moving on very well now. What was I thinking? Why am I still thinking about you? What were you still doing in my mind? And finally I decided to delete all your sweet messages in my folder. I don't give a hoot if it's sweet cause you're my history now. I swear I don't wanna meet a guy like you anymore who doesn't know how to appreciate someone and unfortunately money is much more important than your loved ones. Danny was right, money is the root of all evil. I'd also deleted all your pictures in my computer and now my computer is free from all your pictures. I used to hate to see you go but not anymore. But this time is different, I don't even feel the distance and I'm not missing you, boy.
I thought we were meant to be but sadly we lost it. All the memories just fade away and you were just pretending all the time when you were still with me. Just wanna let you know that it was nice to know a guy like you. I was so naive to believe every word that you said and thanks for acting like you cared and making me feel like I was the only one. I know there's someone better for me out there. Way better than you do. I just hope that you don't appear in my mind anymore. I got over you baby, totally.
|