its complicated though.
We decided to start afresh. But its still complicated. I wanted to start afresh, as in why not we be friends but he refused. But it was alright. I'm still trying very hard to make my decision but I'm confused again. Hopefully I can figure out how to make my decision. I know I have to make a decision by hook or by crook. But not for now. Prolly after my O's?
Dann, I'm really sorry if my love for you fades away. I don't know if I could be with you in my current situation now if you know what I mean. I really wanna apologised for telling you the truth but I guess I have to tell cause I can't keep it any longer. It kills me inside thinking about the truth.
I know it was hard for you to swallow it but if I didn't tell you the truth, I dont know till when must I keep it. I hope you understand how I feel.
Anw, i'll update more soon. Got to go now.
Labels: still complicated.