This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, November 17, 2007 @ 8:35 PM
It's getting boring nowadays cause I still haven't got any job yet. That sucks. I'm going jobhunting again but am not sure when. I guess boredom is gonna kill me bit by bit every single day.
I've been thinking alot lately. I'm always confused about my feelings and I don't know if I can figure it out what is it. I tried avoiding problems and confusion but I know very well that I can't but I'm still avoiding it. Sometimes I'm just sick and tired of thinking about my problems. I don't wanna force myself thinking about it but sooner or later it will haunt me again. I'm still trying to stop thinking but each time he talked about it, he left me thinking. I guess I'm gonna look old cause I'm thinking alot nowadays. Okay, whatever. I thought when my Big O's are over, I could stop thinking about all these problems and confusion that I'm facing but it's very obvious that I couldn't. And it's hard though. I don't wanna keep myself occupied thinking about all these things cause for now, I wanna be free from thinking about anything.
And now, I'm missing my sister alot. She went for her Girl Guides camp for 5 days 4 nights. I'm missing her terribly. Come home soon, sister. Oh btw Dann, for now please don't ask me that anymore. Each time you asked me, you left me thinking and you know very well that you don't want me to start thinking and I'll end up not feeling okay. I hope you understand. Sister, I'm missing you terribly.
|