This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, November 2, 2007 @ 5:08 AM
okay im back.
Yay! I'm back now. Though i'm only left with 2 more papers, i asked from my dad the modem cabel. Hoho! I thought he was gonna like scold me or smth, but he didnt. Phew! Anw, i've got alot to post here on my blog. During hari raya, i took some pictures of my sister and I and my niece. Oh and my nephew too. But it was a candid picture. Haha! Here are the pictures.. This is my niece, Mirrah Adlinah. This is my nephew, Afiq. This picture was taken by Mirrah. Okay, its candid. She just snapped. This is my sister, Nazirah. And this is me with specs. HAHA!Okay, that will be it for the pictures. Oh and to Dann, if you're reading my blog now, I'm sorry that your name is not on my "LOVE" section cause we're kinda have abit of problems now. Its complicated. And i still do love you but i'm just confused now. I'll update more soon. Labels: i'm sorry dann.
|