This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ 9:05 PM
I'm moving on, baby.
An old picture.I was browsing through my messages in my phone and in my folder, I saw your sweet messages that you send to me when we were still together. I remembered all the sweet talkings you told me when we were hogging on the phone and you didn't stop whispering sweet nothings into my hear everytime we met. Sadly, we were not meant for each other. You left me cause you wanted to go to Australia and yeah, I've to let you go. That was all in the past. I told myself to wait for you till you come back here. But when you were back in Singapore, I found out that you had someone new in your life and that's when I told myself, Why should I still wait for you when you already had someone new in your life? I knew that I should just move on when you already moved on with your life long ago. Okay, enough of you and now I'm just happy the way I am. Anyway, thanks for the memories.
Thinking about all those shit in the past will only leave me crying. So what's the point right? I'm moving on very well baby though you're not here with me anymore. Just go and find some girl who will understand you very well since you think that I can't understand you better. I bet you the minah rempit/minah rep who'd just left you "really" understand you better than me. Or maybe cause you told her that you still haven't got over your Ex-girlfriend of two years and that's why she left you. Oh, please spare me that crap you ass. You're just too fussy okay. Just reminding you that your bike and your fucking job is not your first priority. Your loved ones is.
Hopefully you find someone who is your cup of tea and hopefully, you "last long" with her. Oh and please, get over your very first Ex-gilrfriend before you find someone new okay. Just a reminder by the way. Oh and one more thing, fuck your promises. They are just words. And please don't ever talk about sacrifices cause you still have yet to learn more about it.What goes around, comes around baby. Good luck!
|