This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, November 18, 2007 @ 9:51 PM
Seriously, I'm gonna die of boredom soon. I'm waiting for Tangs to call me but they haven't called yet. Reen said, let's wait till Tuesday. If they still haven't called, then I guess I'm left with no other choice but to work at Starbucks. But my friend is helping me to check at Takashimaya if there's any vacancy. I'll just have to wait and see.
Anyway, my sister came back home yesterday and I was so excited. I hugged her badly and she was like eh, wth? Haha! Who cares, I miss her terribly okay. Oh && btw, I had fun hogging on the phone with Reen and Yayat last night. Haha! We had a conference and we were talking craps here and there. It was fun [: And btw, I miss you Dann. Okay, I know this is random but hell yeah, I miss you. Reen, we meet up soon baby! I'm starting to miss you badly already. [:
|