This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 1:26 AM
Undefined feelings.
Times are getting hard now. Decisions have to be made by hook or by crook. I can't let it solve by itself. I have to find the answer but I don't know where to find it. I don't know what I'm feeling now cause it's undefined. Sometimes I feel like I'm a heartbreaker. I can't seem to make everything right. Many times I asked you to leave me cause I don't want you to get hurt but it seems like you still wanna stay. I can't force you but yeah, what can I do to make you leave me? I know it's painful to hear me asking you to leave but I just hope that you can accept us as friends . If we were meant to be, we'll always be but I guess now is not the right time. Try moving on and maybe you'll be happy. Unlike now, you have to go through one problem after another. I don't want to see you suffer so please, I hope you move on. Just one thing I want to ask from you, can we still be friends?
|