This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 @ 2:53 AM
Baby, you're just a history.
I went out to jobhunt today with Reen. We went for an interview at Metro and Isetan. But most prolly I'm going to turn down both cause their pay is very low. I guess it's lower than Starbucks. We also applied for a job at Precious Thots at Raffles City. We have to wait for their call. We're going out again tomorrow to apply at Starbucks. I guess I don't have anymore choice but to work at Starbucks. After jobhunting, I went for my dental appoinment and luckily the dentist just checked my teeth and didn't do anything to it. I'm going there again next week and that will be my last stage of the Root canal treatment. Oh and this Friday, I'm going out to eat satay with Geraldine. I can't wait! Haha okay, whatever.
Anyway, about yesterday's post, I was just pissed off with my Ex. He's such a pain in my ass. Okay baby, you're just a history now. So yeah, I never wanna meet a guy like you anymore. Just remember, Karma really works. And boy, try running away from it. I shall see how far you can run. All the best!
|