This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 4:55 AM
Everything changed.
I guess i'm not doing very good these days. Things are different now cause my friendship with you is over. No more late night calls and no more sms-ing each other. I made the decision to end our friendship cause things did not go the way we wanted. We tried to make it right but it seems like it doesn't work. I'm really sorry for making this decision but you have to move on. Seriously, i wanted to give you another chance but i was afraid that you might waste it again. Yeah i know you were asking me for another chance the other day but it was hard for me. I don't know why. I've been crying for the last few nights before i sleep. Maybe cause of the decision which i had made. But i guess it was the right decision. Yeah, no more turning back.
You have to move on and so do i. I'll promise you that i'll be happy when you're not around and i'll be good. You must promise me one thing too. Try to give them a chance. Maybe one of them were meant for you. I'll treasure the days we had and yeah i forgot one thing. I will also promise you that i won't fall for guys sweet talk easily okay. You just take care of yourself and all the best in everything that you do.P:S I miss you Geraldine, Reen and oh Sazz too. [:
|