This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, December 17, 2007 @ 9:16 AM
Hope you understand.
I decided to give you a chance and i guess that will be your very last chance. Please, don't waste it. I am much comfortable if we are friends now. I hope you could understand. Since i'm comfortable with us being friends, i guess you have to make your love for me fade away. I know you hate the term "Friends" for us right? But, that's just how i am feeling right now. I've been treating you like a friend eversince we were having problems. I know i've been apologising for many times but i just can't stop apologising to you. I did alot of mistakes and i've hurt you umpteen times but you love me still. Telling you how i'm feeling really hurts but i can't continue keeping it inside me. It kills me badly and sooner or later you'll know. You too, hate to see me in that state right? And you even hate to see me thinking about all these things everyday. Am i right? Once again i'm saying this, if we were meant to be, we'll always be.
|