This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, December 8, 2007 @ 3:24 AM
I guess it's over now.
I guess our friendship is over now. I tried to give you another chance but I'm afraid you might waste it again. Our friendship has been on the rocks for the past few days and I don't know how to make it right. You were on my nerves last two nights and I hung up the phone. Enough of your jokes cause I can't take it anymore. I apologised if I'm too straightforward cause I want you to know how I feel. You always said that I love to keep my feelings to myself and so now I tell you how I feel. Thanks for the love you had given me before and till now you still haven't stop loving me. I'm really sorry cause I can't accept your love. I've tried to but yet I can't. Don't ask me why cause I don't know.
I know you tried to make it right too but it just didn't work out. Last two nights, I was just telling you about what I was thinking and there you were making fun of me. I can't take it anymore and that was why I hung up the phone. Have you ever thought about how I felt at that time? Maybe you didn't. You just say what you wanna say without even thinking about my feelings. Yea I know you were trying to side her but I was just telling you about my thoughts. It don't matter anymore now cause it's already over. Just remember, think before you say something alright? Although our friendship is over now, you will be my best guy friend that I've ever known. Thanks for being there for me when I needed someone. Take care of yourself and all the best in your life.
|