This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, December 29, 2007 @ 8:10 AM
I've changed.
I guess i've changed now. I don't seem like messaging you everyday neither do i am missing you right now. I am sorry that i have to tell you straight cause i don't want to keep it any longer. It kills me inside. Anyway, even if i didn't message you, you still have other people to message right? I guess you need time on your own too cause you just lost your very close friend/brother. I didn't want to disturb you as you were really feeling down at that time plus i was busy working.
Once again, i want to apologise cause i didn't had time to message or call you. I really changed now, don't you think so? I just hope that you will take care of yourself and promise me you won't do anything foolish cause i don't you to get hurt. Alright? Forgive me for any of my wrongdoings towards you all this while. All the best in your life and i hope that you will find someone that will love you like how you loved me.
|