This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, December 5, 2007 @ 8:16 AM
Imperfect.
I can't sleep and I can't stop blogging. It's 12:20 am now and I still can't close my eyes. Been crying eversince just now thinking about what kind of person I am. I've been listening to all kinds of sweet talkings made by guys. I'm naive and that's just what I am. I don't know if there's anything that can change my naiveness. Guys made use of my naiveness and fool me with their words and I believe every word that they said. That's my weakness. And now I'm pushing you away from me cause I don't want to trouble you. Help other people who's having the same problem like her cause they need your help. I don't need you to sympathise me. All I need to do now is to do some soul searching and do something about my naiveness.
I am not perfect and I'm trying to figure out who I am and I'm searching for the answers. I wonder how many more guys will make use of my naiveness as an advantage to fool me. They can lie to me for all I care. I don't give a single hoot about it cause all I know is that, I never lie to them. I'm such a fool. I know I am and I guess nothing can change that fact right? Maybe I just have to be careful? Or maybe I shouldn't believe guys anymore? I really don't know. Words are just words. Sometimes, people don't mean what they say. They just say to make that person feel good. *Sigh* I will find my own way to do something about my naiveness.
|