This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, December 22, 2007 @ 5:21 AM
Miss you guys alot.
I realised now that everything around me changes day by day. And so do people. Eversince i started working, there's not much to blog and i don't even know what to update. My life is getting boring each day. As usual, woke up in the morning for work and back home by 11:20 pm. That's my life, for now i mean. But i'm enjoying myself at work cause the people there are friendly. Is just that, i have to entertain different kinds of customers everyday.
Luckily Monday is my off day and i will be spending time with my cousins at East Coast. Can't wait to meet you Atin and Qilah. I really miss you guys alot, like really alot. Miss those times we had and on Monday, we'll enjoy ourselves like how we did okay? [:
|