This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @ 4:29 AM
Unexpected.
My feelings are undescribable today. I don't even know what I should do. Last night was a terrible night. I didn't expect you to tell her about it. I thought you could keep it to yourself but hell yeah, you didn't. It's alright, what is done has already been done. How I wish I could turn back the time. I just want to let you know that I think it's better if you mind your own business and I know it sounds really bitchy but I just have to say it. I know you're trying to help her but I guess you're just way too helpful. I'm not feeling good today and all thanks to you. Thanks alot for telling her about it and I really appreciate it so much.
And one more thing, it's not that I'm trying to keep things and not letting her know about it but she herself did the same thing like her lover did. Is just that I don't know if she flirts with other guys too. This is what happens when you gave your number to a person when she asked for it. No use regretting it cause it's already been done. Thank you so much for making me feel this way.
|