This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, January 9, 2008 @ 5:52 AM
Double happiness.
Today is my off day and i went out with Reen. At first i couldn't meet her cause i had to babysit my nephew and niece but i went to meet her after i put them to sleep. Lol. We decided to go to Vivo City to shop. So we bought some tops. I bought three tops and she bought one cause she couldn't find something that attracts her attention. Anyway, i had a great time with her. We camwhored too. Reen looked different today cause she looked so ladylike. Lol. I've never seen her like that before. There's lots to catch up with each other so we talked non-stop.
But sadly i coudn't spent much time with her cause i have to go back home early. But it doesn't matter. I'm meeting her again when both of us are free. I had a great time with you girlfriend. We meet again alright? And next, i'll be going out with Geraldine. But i'm not sure yet when is that. Oh and by the way, my contract will be extended to don't know when cause one of the staff at my department were transferred out to Jurong Point outlet so i have to wait till they got a new supervisor. It's a double happiness for me. (:
|