This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 10:26 AM
It has come to an end.
2007 has finally come to an end. Time flies really fast. Though i had so many good memories but there's bad memories too. I won't forget the good memories but the bad ones, it made me learn a lesson and don't ever repeat the same mistakes again. Memories of me and my Ex-boyfriend suddenly came to mind and of course all that are just history now. I should be looking forward in the days to come in 2008.
I can't stop smiling thinking about the good memories i had with my Ex-boyfriend. But thinking about the break-up, it was a right thing actually although it hurts badly. Anyway, i'm glad that it's all over now. But memories with you, will always be fresh in my heart. I just can't wait to turn eighteen soon. Hopefully, 2008 will turn out to be a good year for me. P:S Thanks for the memories, Ex-boyfriend.
|