This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 1, 2008 @ 4:03 AM
New beginning.
Finally it's the new year and a new beginning. Hope to start afresh, putting behind the past and looking forward for the days to come. The ups and downs that happened in 2007 is really hard to forget but i have to leave it all behind me. Just wish that this year will turn out to be a good year and begin a new chapter. Alot of things had happened last year, be it good or bad. I haven't made any new year resolutions. I'm just hoping that i won't be naive like how i used to be.
I've been going through alot last year. Break-ups, arguments, being fooled and whole lot more which i can't remember. Hopefully this year will be even a better year for me. And maybe i should start making new year resolutions before it's too late. Or is it already been too late for me? Nah, nevermind. as long as i know what i want this year would be fine. Oh and by the way, happy new year everyone!
|