This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, February 23, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
Feeling sucky and trapped now. I don't know who to turn to at this very moment cause everyone i know is having their own problems. Even my best friend. All i can say about myself now is that, i sucked in love. Trying to make everything right but i failed. By falling in love, i've hurt myself. Isn't that stupid? pffft. Yes, i admit i'm in love with someone now and i guess the love is not working out.
I'm leaving everything to fate. I accept whatever fate has in store for me. Maybe it will be better that way. I don't have to think so much and yeah, let nature take it's course. I'll just go with the flow. Okay, i shall stop here cause right now i'm not in the mood to update more. Off to bed now.
|