This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 @ 7:13 AM
Today i worked half day cause it's lunar new year tomorrow and glad that i'm not working too. lol. Dad fetched me from work and we went to Terminal 3 to have our dinner there. I was tired though but i had fun. It was my first time there and i can't believe my eyes cause the place was very beautiful. We left at about eight and finally we headed home.
Reene called me and i thought of meeting her tomorrow but she wanted to go out with Aizad so most probably i'm meeting her next week. I realised that my blog posting is getting shorter and shorter each day. It's so obvious that i'm lazy to update. It actually depends on my mood. Anyway, i'm off now. Will update more i guess.
|