This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, February 25, 2008 @ 10:23 PM
I can't sleep last night. Tried to put myself to sleep but i can't cause there were too many things going on in my mind. I cried the whole night and i decided to call Reene cause i needed someone to talk to. She cheered me up, made me smile and laugh. I told her about what happened and she was shocked though. She couldn't believe that it has come to an end. I had no mood to work today and everyone was asking, "What happened to the cheerful Nisa?" Eventhough i was hurt, i managed to put a smile on my face. Luckily, my workmates were there to cheer me up.
Boy, i'm missing you now though i can't be with you. I never thought i need you here with me when i cry. Now that you're gone, i have to move on. Though i'm abit hurt, i'm happy cause i sacrificed for our love just for your happiness and hers. Perhaps we're not meant to be for now. In the future? I don't know. Let fate decide everything. Hopefully, i'll find my happiness one day. And here's my last word to you boy, thanks for the memories.
|