This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Saturday, February 9, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
I felt sleepy today and luckily i got to sleep for an hour during my break time. I slept late last night cause i was on the phone with a friend. There's so much to talk about till we dragged the time and we hung up the phone at 5 in the morning. lol. I was lucky that my mum didn't work today so she could wake me up for work. I'm meeting Reene on the 18th and i can't wait to meet her. I guess i'm not gonna spent much money on anything that day cause i've been spending my money on clothings eversince i got my pay for last month.
I guess i need someone to control me from spending anymore. lol. Or perhaps i should just leave my card at home. Oh gosh, i almost forgot that i've got dental appointment on the 18th at 10:30 am. Oh but i haven't planned with Reene on what time are we gonna meet on that day. Maybe we'll plan soon. Anyway, i'm off now. Nothing much to blog today. Update more soon. Oh and by the way, i miss you Geraldine. I'll try to come down to your workplace on the 18th to meet you okay? :-)
|