This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, February 18, 2008 @ 11:30 PM
I had fun today. I went out practically the whole day. I woke up at 8 this morning and got ready to go for my dental appointment at 10:30 am. I met up with Fathin cause she was on her way to work and i was on my way to Outram so we took the train together. At twelve, i went to Changi Hospital with my mum and aunt to visit my cousin. She was warded in cause she was having a high fever. I left at 2 and i went to meet Reene and Yayat at City Hall and finally meet Fathin at Suntec City.
Then, we went to eat at McDonalds and after that we hang out at Esplanade. Finally, we went to Starbucks to buy our drinks and we left at about eight plus cause mum's been nagging at me. Reached home at nine and when i stepped in the house, mum didn't say anything. pffft. Thought i'll get a scolding from mum but haha i didn't. Anyway, i'm off to bed now cause i'm working in the morning tomorrow.
|