This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, February 29, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
I'm feeling abit better now. Working has been occupying my time last few days. It makes me forget everything that happened recently. And thanks Reene for being there for me when i needed someone. Maybe you're right. I should forget him. Well i'm trying to but it's kinda hard. I know i did alot of sacrifices and i didn't get anything from all that. Stupid huh? Anyway, i'm moving on pretty well now. All thanks to you, Reene. And girlfriend, you cheer up too alright? I'm always here for you. Together both of us can go through this. :-)
Time goes by fast. Got my memories and they will last. I try to keep it simple. Cause I hate goodbyes. I try to keep it simple by telling myself that i will remember you and all of the things that we've gone through. There is so much i could say but words get in the way. So, if we're not together, i will always remember you boy.
|