This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, February 5, 2008 @ 7:01 AM
I woke up early this morning eventhough it's my off day cause mum wanted me to send some stuff to my aunt's house. She shouted umpteen times but i didn't give her any response. lol. I got so annoyed and went for my shower. Got ready and went to my aunt's house. Right after that, i went to get my haircut. In the afternoon, i went down to my workplace to buy some stuffs which i had reserved. I went with mum and i bought some tops from topshop. Then we headed down to Robinsons to shop again and we met dad after his work. We even bought some food at arab street and finally we headed home.
Thirty-nine more days to my birthday. Can't wait to turn eighteen. But i'm not sure if i'm gonna celebrate my birthday cause i'm working on that day. pffft. Tough luck. Anyway everyone at home is happy now. Dad shows no more stuck up attitude and i'm glad. :-) Okay, i got to go now. Too tired to update more. I'm off now.
|