This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, March 2, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
 I had a blast day yesterday. My mum's side family held a gathering at East Coast chalet. I went there at about 9 plus cause i followed my parents to a wedding. I didn't plan to overnight at the chalet cause i thought of working today but end up i didn't. My cousins and i overnight and we had real fun. We played card games and we went cyclying at 2 am. We even walked to 7 eleven cause we wanted to munch something. It was freaking far but at the same time it was great cause we did a lot of chatting and gossiping. Haha lol.
Back at the chalet, we didn't sleep but we continued chit-chatting. We slept at 4:30 am though. At nine, my aunt woke us up and we didn't shower right away. Haha lol. We actually went to rent bicycles. We cycled for two hours and finally we went home at eleven. Once i've reached home, i slept throughout the day. Oh and thirteen more days to my birthday. Feeling excited and can't wait to turn eighteen. Hoho. Anyway, i still need some rest and i'm off to bed now.
|