This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Monday, April 28, 2008 @ 12:43 AM
 I had a great time with baby on Saturday. He accompanied me to Suntec City for some career stuffs there. And after we went to suntec, we went to Marina Square to get some food at Macdonalds before we headed down to Esplanade. Then we walked to Clarke Quay and we were just hanging out there and we took a lot of pictures. But sadly i have to go back home early cause i didn't want mum to nag so baby sent me home at about 8.
Anyway, i can't wait for school tomorrow cause i miss my friends. I mean later cause right now it's 12.40 am. And i'm not asleep yet cause i'll be hogging on the phone with baby later. I guess i'm off now. Oh and by the way, i miss you baby.
|