This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 @ 10:20 PM
I know its been so long i haven't been blogging cause my computer was down. Anyway there's nothing much to blog for the past few weeks except that i went for my holiday to KL. I guess i'm too tired to talk about it.
I can't believe that you really wanted me to be yours last night cause i thought it was an april fool's day joke but it turns out that you were serious. I even thought that i was dreaming. I accepted you and today is the day you became mine and i'm yours. I hope this relationship will stay strong and i never wanna lose you. And i hope that you will not regret with the decision you had made baby. By the way, i had fun with you just now together with Reene, Alif and Nura too. We'll meet up again this thursday and right now, i'm starting to miss you badly. Boy, i will love you and only you and this i promise you.
|