This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, April 25, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
It has been a week since I’ve blogged and that’s because I didn’t have anything to blog at all. Anyway, life’s been great with baby around me and school’s been great too cause I made new friends. They brighten up my day with their crazy jokes and I just couldn’t stop laughing. Talking about school, I’m always looking forward to it cause the new friends that I made are just super amazing. They rock my boxer! Lol. And my classmates seem to click very well. I mean, that’s what I observed and they are friendly too. Anyway, i'll be meeting Reen tomorrow. And sorry girlfriend cause i haven't been spending my time with you. I'll make sure one day we'll spent our time the whole day, just you and me.
And by the way, I can’t wait for 1st of May cause its my one month with baby. But I’m sorry baby cause I can’t go out with you on that day. We’ll go out before our one month okay? I promise. And baby, I just wanna tell you that I never wanna stop loving you cause you are the light of my life. I’m missing you badly, baby.
|