This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Friday, May 23, 2008 @ 9:21 PM
Feeling much better today after having a small argument with baby last night. It wasn't a good day for both of us yesterday cause after one thing happened, it leads to another and all because of petty things. Felt sucky though and so does baby too. And baby, sorry about what happened last night. Everything's okay now and i'm glad things did not get worst. Anyway, i went to meet baby today after school. He showed me the letter his ex-girlfriend gave him for his birthday. Shall not post what she wrote in her letter. I was a bit disturbed for a moment by what she wrote cause she still misses baby. Darn it, baby moved on like a month ago and girl, i guess you have not moved on yet? I don't wanna accuse you of anything but heck, you still miss your ex-love? I don't know what you're trying to do but i'm sorry for whatever things i did to you before and partly it wasn't my fault. I really hope you will move on, girl. I shall stop here and not continue babbling about it anymore. Enough said. One last thing, i'm missing you baby.
|