This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 9:10 PM
 Finally my OSA and BPF test is over. OSA was quite doable and i think i screwed my BPF paper. I really don't understand what's Annual Present/Future Value and Lump Sum Present/Future Value. My friends and i were like asking each other how to do cause neither of us studied except Rin, Naqiah and Wani. I ended school early today and i went home straight cause ever since i started schooling, i haven't been going home early cause school ended very late. Back home, i took a short nap and i feel fresh now. And i almost forgot, Happy seventeenth birthday to My bestest girlfriend, Sharina! May Allah bless you and may all your wishes come true. And i shall meet you this Saturday okay? I miss you like crazy and i haven't been spending my time with you except that we went to school together. So this Saturday, we shall have real fun alright. Oh and to baby, i see you tomorrow and you know that i miss you very badly. And okay, i'm off now
|