This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 9:54 PM
Firstly, Happy 1st month of Friendship, girlfriends! I'm really grateful to have you girls as my friends. All of you made my day with your jokes and craps. I enjoy being with you girls and hopefully we'll stay together as one.
Anyway, i suddenly felt like updating my blog everyday provided there's some interesting stories to blog about. Things which are not important, most prolly i won't update on it cause it also depends on my mood actually. And baby, i'm really sorry if i was thinking too much last night. I really don't wanna lose you cause you know that i've lost you twice and i'm not gonna let it happen again. I've got what i needed now and that's you. I love you, baby.
|