This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 6:58 PM
 I ended school early today and the eight girls including me (Shikin, Wani, Irah, Rin, Naqiah, Aqilah and Farhanah) watched some performance at The Forum for a short while. But sadly everyone had to go their seperate ways except me, Irah and Wani. Both of them accompanied me to POSB Bank to get my card changed. Then we walked pass this shop and we saw this mini fan and we decided to buy them. So we bought it for $3.90 each. We were so happy that Wani hanged the mini fan around her neck. Lol.
Right after that, three of us were starving cause we didn't have our break in school so Irah and Wani brought me to Afghanistan to have our lunch. Instead of eating at Afghanistan, we saw this coffeeshop named Rasa21 and we find the food there quite delicious so we decided to eat there. It was cheap and delicious indeed. Then, we went down to this HDB block near Afghanistan to hang out cause it was still early to go back home. But finally we went home at 4. I really had fun with you girls just now. We shall hang out again okay?
And baby, i can't wait to meet you tomorrow. I'm missing you and you don't know how bad it is. You know that i can't take this feeling anymore. Meet you tomorrow and don't be late baby. I miss you.
|