I had a very super amazing great day yesterday. Since yesterday my class had no lessons in school, i went out with my girlfriends except Shikin couldn't join us cause her dad didn't allow her to. We planned to go to East Coast to cycle cause it's a been a long time since we go for cycling. So i met Naqiah, Irah and Wani at Tampines Interchange at 10.30 am and we took 31 to ECP. Qilah and Rin reached ECP at 10 and Wani suggested that we treat them a drink. And so we did. Then we waited for Farhanah and finally she reached there at 12 plus. So we started cycling at one and we stopped at three. We took quite a number of pictures though but i ain't gonna post them all. There's way too many pictures.
Anyway, i'm sorry baby cause i couldn't meet you tommorow. My mum wants to bring me out. I guess i'll meet you on Monday, okay? I didn't get to spend much time with you just now and right now, i'm missing you like crazy. I will call you up tonight and we shall hog on the phone till morning. Hidayat baby, just wanna say i really love you and i swear it's true.