This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 @ 9:30 PM
Like finally i can blog now without waiting for any internet connection each time i wanna use my lappy. It's annoying when you have to wait for other people's internet connection and yes i used illegal internet connection. But not anymore cause dad just installed wireless internet connection.
Anyway, my class had our second PE lesson today and we played Captain's ball. I had fun although we sweat like hell. Lol. And Lifeskill lesson was boring today. I eventually got to sleep for half an hour cause the teacher talks alot although he showed us some funny videos. By the way, thanks Wani for accompanying me to Ubi yesterday. I really owe you one. About what happened yesterday after you reached home, i shall not mention about it. Cheer up okay babe. And finally i've enrolled my driving liscence and my Basic Theory Test will be held on the 12th of June. Hope time passes very slow cause i'm scared. Lol.
Oh and finally i got to meet baby today after four days of not seeing each other. And baby, i can't wait to meet you again on Saturday. Am missing you very badly now and i can't take this feeling. I just love you, baby.
|