This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 10:45 PM
   Yesterday was a super fun day. I went out with baby, Reene and Boyfriend, Nura and Boyfriend and Fizah with her new guy friend whom she just got to know. We met at City Hall and we waited for Fizah for two hours. But thankfully she treat us Sakura and TCC. But she paid half of everything only so i guess that doesn't counted as treat? The other half, we paid among ourselves. Then, we hang out at Marina Square and sadly, as usual, i have to go back home early cause mum kept calling and ask where i was. So baby sent me home. But the most annoying thing was i forgot to bring my house keys and my parents wasn't at home at that time. So i had to wait for them outside my house. Luckily, my neighbour asked me in and i waited for my parents till ten.
Back at home, dad didn't talk to me much cause he was freaking pissed with me as i was always out on Saturday. He hasn't been in any good mood since the last few days and everyone's at home had been doing their own thing. I've been crying every night since the last few days thinking about why my family turns out to be this way. But to my surprise, dad started talking to me this morning and he even gave me twenty-five bucks. Tomorrow is a public holiday and i'm not going anywhere cause i don't want my parents to nag and i'll be staying at home the whole day. Am meeting baby this Wednesday and it's baby's birthday too. I can't wait, honey. And right now, i'm missing you like crazy. I shall call you up later okay? I love you, baby.
|