This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Thursday, June 19, 2008 @ 2:27 PM
Baby, i'm glad that everything is back to normal now. I cheered you up last night and i even made you laugh. The most funniest part was when we texted each other before i went to sleep. I guess you were too tired after the soccer match.
Hidayat: Ayg!
Nisa: Yes cowok gue. Btw syg, im sorry tau i tk leh keluar dgn u besok.
Hidayat: Nah, its okie. Im ayt with it. I pun nak rest kat umah uh. Haha! Its pacar u ass. Cowok laki, cewek prempuan. Haa!
Nisa: Yea and ur my man/guy/lelaki. Hahaha!
Hidayat: Siak uh. I prempuan siol!
Nisa: Uh? U perempuan? Betul pe, ur my man/guy/lelaki, right?
Hidayat: Cn luh..Haha! I da mepek uh syg. Takmo lyn. Ahaks!
Baby, i didn't know you were too tired that you called yourself a girl. Lol. Anyway, i'll be away to KL tomorrow night and i'll be back on either Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna miss you very badly, baby. And i can't wait to meet you tomorrow. To Reene, i shall meet you some time next week. I'm sorry that i couldn't go out with you on our first year of friendship though i was planning to. I'm gonna miss you girlfriend. Oh and FYI, that bottle in the picture above is not beer. It's root beer actually.P:S Hidayat baby, this love is growing deeper for you every second of my life.
|