This part here is still under process. Please ignore it for the meantime. Thank you.
|
NISSA
15th March 1990
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever."
|
|
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 1:41 PM
I slept late last night due to some arguments with baby. And yes we had an argument again. Neither of us wanted to give in and neither of us wanted this to happen. My big monster ego made the argument even worst and baby couldn't control his anger. Both of us were at fault and i know by following my ego, this argument will have no ending to it. It kills me when i hurt you and i didn't mean to. I know that you were pissed off with me but if you give me a chance, believe that i can change. But baby, always know that there is no relationship that is perfect. Like you said, we can make ours a perfect one. Yea maybe we could. We can't continue being like this. I gotta do something with my ego and baby please, try to control your anger. I hate it when you're pissed with me. Yea i know that my ego made you angry. It's my bad and i'm sorry.
And baby, i really hope that we could go out someday to catch our first movie. Eversince we were together, there is not a single time that we catch a movie together. Yea people might think it's pathetic. But who cares. I'm sure that someday will come. Oh and baby, although my KL trip didn't cancel at the last minute, i hope that i could meet you this friday before i leave for KL. That's all i'm asking of you. And tomorrow, you just have fun with your friends ok baby? To Reene, thanks for being there for me last night. You're my great girlfriend. ILYSM! Meet up soon. And one last word baby, i wanna apologised for every single thing that i did/say to you. I just love you, baby. And i'm missing you freaking terribly right now.
|